We Help Make Sure You Get the Best Settlement Possible from Your Insurance Claim.

Our Site is Under Construction
Please come back soon as we continue to build our new web site.

[+] read more

"As your Insurance Advisor, we work for you the property owner, not the insurance company. The highly stressful period following a loss is a difficult time for individuals and businesses. As Public Adjuster’s we take those major headaches away and let you get back to your home or business. A typical fire or flood policy contains hundreds of provisions and stipulations , constantly changing forms and endorsements, and many complex details such as construction analysis, inventory appraisals and real estate evaluations that are required in case of a loss.

Here are some things you should consider

The insurance adjuster works for the insurance company, not you. The insurance adjuster sent by the insurance company usually is inexperienced and has little if any authority to settle your claim. Many times he is just there to “hold your hand” and submit the information to insurance company supervisors who will determine what to pay you. read more



Just as you would hire an accountant for a difficult tax issue or a home inspector when buying a home, you need to hire a consultant or public adjuster when you have a large insurance claim.


A public adjuster is an insurance claims adjuster who is an advocate for the policyholder in appraising and negotiating an insurance claim.